Technology Committee volunteer description
This committee is responsible for guiding decisions on important technology issues and needs, and for overseeing the implementation and management of the CNRG technology infrastructure. It also supports the needs of other committee goals and objectives through technology. Membership is composed of Board and non-Board members with technology experience.
- Shapes technology strategy and addresses technology resource gaps
- Manages the implementation of new technology, including management of technology contracts
- Develops content for the website
- Updates the website
- Moderates the lists (after new website is complete)
- Provides ongoing maintenance and improvements to the CNRG technology.
- Supports technology needs for standing committees
- Makes recommendations on technology budget and resource requirements in time for annual financial planning efforts
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the CNRG Volunteer Application.